ThermaSeat wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information. We collect information through:
- Websites operated by us
- Our social media pages
- HTML-formatted email messages or other communications with you; and
- Offline business interactions you have with us.
Collectively, we refer to these as the “Services.”
The Services collect Personal Information, including:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses);
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- IP address (we may also derive your approximate location from your IP address);
- Account information, such as username and password; and
- Payment card data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services
- We collect Personal Information when you sign up to receive updates, newsletters from us, register an account, attend an event, contact customer service, place an order on the phone or website.
- From Other Sources
- We may also receive your Personal Information from sources such as: publicly available databases; marketing partners, and consumer surveys.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling requests.
- To provide the Services’ functionality to you, such as access to a registered account, and related customer service.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill requests
- To complete transactions, verify your information, and provide related customer service.
- To send administrative information to you
- Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials.
- To send you marketing related emails about new products and company news.
- Analyzing Personal Information for business reports and personalized services.
- To analyze our users’ preferences in order to prepare digital content reports, so we can improve.
- To better understand your interests & preferences so we can provide you with relevant information.
- Allowing you to participate in contests or other promotions.
- Some of these promotions could have additional information on how we use your personal information. Please read all rules before entering contests or promotions.
- Accomplishing our business purposes.
- For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and to address legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- For developing new products;
- For identifying trends;
- For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and
- For growing our business activities and focus on relevant content
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose Personal Information:
- Our affiliates include: ThermaSeat, NEP Outdoors
- To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
- These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
- By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information.
- On message boards, chat, profile pages, and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
- We do not sell or rent personal information to other organizations.
OTHER USES AND DISCLOSURES
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, in particular when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law and regulations.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities.
- To respond to a request or to provide information we believe is necessary or appropriate.
- These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
- For other legal reasons.
- To enforce our terms and conditions; and
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- In connection with a sale or business transaction.
- We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
The Services collect Other Information such as:
- Browser and device information;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information that does not reveal your specific identity
COLLECTION OF OTHER INFORMATION
We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device.
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Through cookies.
- Through pixel tags and other similar technologies.
- Pixel tags. Pixel tags may be used to track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Analytics. We use Google Analytics tag to collect and analyze information about use of the Services and report on activities and trends. This service may also collect information regarding the use of other websites, apps and online resources.
- Physical Location.
- We may collect the physical location of your device to provide you with personalized location-based services and content.
USES AND DISCLOSURES OF OTHER INFORMATION
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt out from receiving marketing-related emails from us.
How you can access, change, or delete your Personal Information
If you would like to request to access, correct, update, or delete personal information, you may contact us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law. We will try to comply with your request as soon as possible.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or any other social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our Social Media Pages.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Services and other websites or online services.
- You may receive advertisements based on information relating to your access to and use of the Services and other websites or online services on any of your devices, as well as on information received from third parties. These companies place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online use, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 16.
THIRD PARTY PAYMENT SERVICE
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGING MARKETING PROGRAM
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO
ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
375 Jaffrey Road, Peterborough, NH 03458
Peterborough, NH 03458, 603-784-5671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
Last Updated on 02-25-2021
Thank you for your interest in our products and for visiting our website. You’ll find that many retailers across the U.S. carry our products.